Wednesday, July 17, 2024

The Appeal

 



The Appeal


Why reject the one who created the universe the sky land and sea,

The sun and moon, sunflower, swallow, all things beautiful in their time and made you and me.


What is it that keeps you from the one who holds the world in his hands,  who is pure love and sent his only son  that you might forever stand.


Will you reject him all your days and say in your final breath, 

'I did it my way, that's it I did my best'


For  there will be a judgement and no liberty,

unless you're defended by Jesus the son of God who paid a great price to set you free.


For freedom, call out to him today and make your salvation sure,

Let him in for he is knocking, you can know him, knocking  at your door.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time For The Martins

 The collective noun for House Martins is 'richness'. We  learn  from nature, and as the writer of Ecclesiasties says 'There is ...